dIIve Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dIIve Forums

The forum of dIIve Productions. (http://diive.byethost10.com)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dreams. The official topic.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Joseph Staleknight
Global Mod
Global Mod
Joseph Staleknight

Dreams. The official topic. Empty
PostSubject: Dreams. The official topic.   Dreams. The official topic. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:33 pm

Discuss your recent dreams here!

OK, so my recent dream involved some weird-ass RPG, where I was in the middle of a battle. There were three of us against a boss character. What made things interesting, though, was that the second character promptly threw out a Pokeball-like device, from which a creature that looked strangely like Ivysaur came out and announced that there would be a minigame which the summoner would have to complete for him to power up the creature's attack. The minigame was nothing more than a save-the-princess platformer, which he beat. Then the creature charged up his energy beam and attacked the boss. Whether it hit was unclear. Finally, the last guy used a magical item, which promptly went out of play, never to return again. At the end of this ordeal, there was a screen asking whether I wanted to "dial" (stick around for a second round) or be "done" (basically give up and let the boss live for more terror, something no ordinary RPG would do).

All the while, there were Japanese subtitles, which were horribly translated.

Now, to your dream! (Perhaps you could do a Jung on mine, too!)
Back to top Go down
http://josephstaleknight.deviantart.com
Lord Ryu
Admin
Admin
Lord Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Dreams. The official topic.   Dreams. The official topic. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:01 pm

HOLY CRAP THAT IS AN AWESOME BANNER O=

I can never remember my dreams, and they're always very simple when I do. Like, my last one was about me buying a Sonic game. And then playing it while eating.

However, sometimes my dreams are like sci-fi movies. Like, there was this one where I kept seeing code everywhere, and then I woke up IN MY DREAM. And I was on a table with all these wires sticking out of my brain. And then...there was a revolution or something? LONG STORY SHORT IT WAS WEIRD.

But I often get story ideas from my dreams, like the Watchers (which I have yet to put on dIIve)
Back to top Go down
http://diive.byethost10.com
Chronon
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Dreams. The official topic.   Dreams. The official topic. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 8:56 pm

The best dream I ever had was in fourth grade. It took place in an alternate universe where the South had won the civil war. So there were two different countries, the USA and the CSA, and the CSA still had slavery. So sometimes people from the USA would go over to the CSA and steal people's slaves, so that they could be free in the USA. Well, when I was little (in the dream) we went over and stole this little girl slave, and we adopted her. So she was like my sister.

ANYWAY during the course of the dream we went on vacation to the CSA or somewhere near the CSA or maybe just some other country, and the confederates tried to steal their slave back. Basically, it was a battle between our family and the police of the CSA for my adopted sister. In the end I'm pretty sure we one.

The only part of the dream that didn't make sense is that our family had two pet anthropomorphic donkeys. One was named Bonkey, and the other was named Blue Bonkey. Blue Bonkey was blue.

Most of dreams involve me being at a school or summer camp or other place where kids are watched over by adults. Like in today's dream, me and a bunch of my friends were at a summer camp together and we went on a trip over the weekend to this mall-type place, and the mall was awesome because it was made of glass mostly, and anyway I don't remember most of what happened in the dream but there was this one hot girl in it, and then I accidentally put on someone else's shoes instead of my own, and the shoes I put on were Heelys, so I fell over and stuff, and this was when we were going back on the bus so I asked this one intimidating-looking security guard if I could go in and get my shoes and he was all NO

so yeah
Back to top Go down
Joseph Staleknight
Global Mod
Global Mod
Joseph Staleknight

PostSubject: Re: Dreams. The official topic.   Dreams. The official topic. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:48 pm

Wow. You must be a vivid dreamer.

Not so long ago, I dreamt I was told by some outside source that my youngest older sister would leave me on a Tuesday at 2:55 PM.

I'm really hoping it's not the coming Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
http://josephstaleknight.deviantart.com
Chronon
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Dreams. The official topic.   Dreams. The official topic. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:21 pm

I do have pretty complex dreams, but I usually forget most of them. Which I hate. D:
Back to top Go down
Fellow
Somewhat Awesome
Somewhat Awesome
Fellow

PostSubject: Re: Dreams. The official topic.   Dreams. The official topic. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:43 pm

I had a dream that my friends where dying and the only way to save them was by shooting the ghosts that where going to kill them (?) anyways so the whole dream was basically me grabbing rifles and blasting away ghosts....oh yeah I rock...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams. The official topic.   Dreams. The official topic. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams. The official topic.
Page 1 of 1